Today, I am Ringing in the Holidays with Laura over at Laura’s Loft! We have a group of amazing, talented women on this hop, so be sure you check out each stop along the way.
And if you do, Laura has a giveaway each month for all the hoppers who visit each stop and show some love for the design team. (Details are below.) You can find complete rules and a picture of this month’s prize over at Laura’s Loft on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Lauras.Loft.Shop.
Our guest designer for this month is:
I’ve been obsessed this holiday season with non-traditional colors for the cards I create. The card I made for this hop is no exception.
I used a bunch of scraps from my stash in various shades of white and aqua, with little bits of purple, gray, and white thrown in.
I stamped one of the images from the Newton’s Nook Christmas Cuddles stamp set onto Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 110 lb. cardstock and then colored in the cats and their winter wear with Copics.
I added some bling and gold foil accents, and some Hemptique Twine to highlight the transition between the different pattern papers. I secured the simple card front onto a 5-1/2″x4-1/4″ card base and left the inside blank so I can write a personal note to the recipient.
For the sentiment, I used Ranger Princess Gold Embossing Powder, which is the perfect compliment to the gold foil doily.
Now it’s time to head on over to the next stop on the hop and don’t forget to leave a little blog love so you can be entered into the giveaway. Rules, and a complete list of all the hoppers, are below.
1. Laura http://www.lauralscott.com/ringing-in-the-holidays/
2. Deana Benson- http://www.designcreativelybling.com/2015/12/ringing-in-holidays-with-lauras-loft.html
3. Robbie Rubala http://inkedx2.blogspot.com/search/label/LL
4. LeeAnn McKinney http://mimiscraftyabyss.blogspot.com/2015/12/lauras-loft-is-ringing-in-holidays.html
5. Debbie Brunssen: http://debbielovestocraft.blogspot.com/2015/12/december-shop-hop-ringing-in-holidays.html
6. Joy Hadden: http://piecesofjoyhadden.blogspot.com/2015/12/ringing-in-holidays-with-lauras-loft.html
7. Lisa Bedigian – http://royalpumpkinart.blogspot.com/2015/12/ringing-in-holidays-december-shop-hop.html
8. Jasmine Burgess – http://journeywithjasmine.blogspot.com/2015/12/ringing-in-holidays-with-lauras-loft.html
9. Heart of Craft- http://heartofcraft.blogspot.com/2015/12/lauras-loft-shop-and-hop-ringing-in.html (Emma)
10. So Stinkin’ Crafty – Cindy Dooley – You Are Here!
1. Follow Laura’s Loft on IG @InLaurasLoft, like the IG Hop/Giveaway post and tag a friend. as many as you like but one tag per comment
2. Follow Laura’s Loft store page on facebook https://www.facebook.com/Lauras.Loft.Shop
3. Leave a comment at each stop on the blog hop